KGLE Radio Bible
Bowl Contest 2017!
Your KGLE Radio 2017 Bible Bowl Contest!
The Bible Bowl Questions will be posted here each day (Monday to Friday) after the daily question has been announced on-air during the 10:00 AM hour. After the 10th question is announced on July 28th, two bonus questions will also be added here. Answer these to help insure that your entry has 10 correct responses in order to be added to our drawing for prizes which do include tickets to the Medora Musical and Pitchfork Fondue. Please include your name, address and phone number with your entry. All entries must be received by August 3rd. You can mail your entry to KGLE, P.O. Box 931, Glendive, MT 59330 or email them to email@example.com. Winners will be announced on August 4th. This contest is for those 18 years of age and older. One entry per person. Everyone is a winner when you study God's Word!
The questions are listed below!
Many thanks to our Vida Bible Answer Man (V-BAM) for providing a great set of questions!
2017 KGLE BIBLE BOWL
All references are from the NIV. A study Bible and concordance will be helpful.
1. This individual was the last in a royal line, he never ruled, and his feet were crippled from childhood. Who is this person and where is his name found in the Bible?
2. This prophet had a son that was named Lo-Ammi to describe unfaithful Israel. What does Lo-Ammi mean? Provide a biblical reference as well.
3. This son of Amittai boarded a ship bound for Tarshish rather than going where God had directed Him to go. Who is this person? Provide a reference.
4. In Mark, Jesus healed a deaf and mute man in the area of the Decapolis. What is the the Decapolis?
5. Fill in the blanks with the names: ____________ planted the seed, ____________ watered it, but ____________ made it grow. Give a reference.
6. In Revelations, who opened the seven scrolls, and who watched?